Material Creepers Mod adds 12 new creepers into the game that spawn throughout all the different minecraft biomes. The creepers resemble different materials from the minecraft world (dirt, gravel etc) and will drop 20-30 of them upon death. So basically what this mod allows you to do is collect all your materials by killing creepers instead of having to mine for them.
Where to find the Creepers:
- Sand Creeper: Desert Biomes
- Clay Creeper: Swamplands
- Red Sand Creeper: Mesa Biomes
- Snow Creeper: Taiga and Tundra Biomes
- Stone Creeper: Birch Forest Biome
- Cobblestone Creeper: Extreme hills Biomes
- Gravel Creeper and Dirt Creeper: Plains Biome
- Soulsand Creeper, Glowstone Creeper, Netherrack Creeper: The Nether
- Endstone Creeper: The End
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Material Creepers Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Material Creepers Mod is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.