Matter Overdrive Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows players to transform a substance into something else, using a built-in elaborated converting system in Minecraft.
Inspired by the famous TV series Star Trek, Matter Overdrive is a sci-fi mod that focuses on substance transformation. To be exact, the mod allows users to copy and convert substances into different forms. Such powerful procedure requires players to create a complex and elaborate system to perform even the simplest action.
- Cloning items & blocks with pattern scanning.
- Instant relocation (teleportation)
- Equipment customization with advanced options.
- Energy system powered by Fusion Reactor and Gravitational Anomaly.
- Star map.
- Transforming into an android and gain RPG-like abilities (blink, force field, night vision…)
- Dialogue interface in RPG style.
- Many main quests, side quests and achievements to complete.
- Many sci-fi themed decoration blocks.
You can download the latest version of the Matter Overdrive Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Matter Overdrive Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Matter-Overdrive.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Matter Overdrive Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)