MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.9.1,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.9.1,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4: Minecraft has been a buzz these days. And it only gets even better. For an added spice for the game, a new patch has been launched. MCpatcher tool allows the user to create several textures and to switch between one texture patch to another.
MCPatcher HD Fix is the latest version of MCPatcher for Minecraft which allows you to easily switch between texture packs in Minecraft.
To install MCPatcher HD Fix, simply double click on the Patch file. Then open Minecraft, click Mods and Textures Packs and select the pack you want. Of course, you need Minecraft texture packs already installed or downloaded to switch between them. If you still can’t see them, make sure you go to the Minecraft root folder and copy and paste some some texture packs into the “texturepacks” folder.
What is MCPatcher HD ?
MC Patcher is good addition to the game. So if you are addicted to the game just like what a lot of users are too, you can have it downloaded.
If you have run into some problems currently playing Minecraft on your computer system, it is very important for you to take advantage of the latest patch download. The MCPatcher Download 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 is now available and is going to significantly improve the way your computer system functions while running Minecraft.
The latest download is going to drastically improve the way you experience your Minecraft world. First, it is a java application that is going to allow you the ability to switch between texture packs from one size to another size. this day, you can improve the way your constructed world looks. It is a rather straight forward installation and should not take long to implement. However, you do need to make sure to save your work and exit out of the program before you start the installation process.
How to install MCPatcher:
For a no hassle download and installation process, here is a complete guide to start using the Mod in an instant.
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the MC patcher. When downloading, see to it that the file is compatible with your operating system. If you have downloaded the right file, you will be able to open it after the download process is complete. There are basically two ways on how to open a file, one is by double clicking the file name and one is through a right click. If it is a zipped file, you can just have it extracted first.
- Next, you need to open the game. Locate the mods and textures tab and have it clicked. After which, click the mods and textures packs.
*Important! If you cannot locate the file using this process, you may need to locate the “texturepacks” folder from the downloaded file and have it copied. You can paste it on the actual game folder afterwards.
- After the process is completed, you can already browse through the arsenal of Minecraft texture packs in the site. Enjoy!
The process of getting the freshest packs for your game is that easy with MCPatcher. The download process comes even easier. In just a few clicks, you will already get an access to a large library of patches online.
- Right-click and run MCPatcher use administrator, if you are using Windows 7, windows 8,8.1 or windows Vista .
- Always keep backup of your world saves before making changes to your game version.
- Please close Minecraft while patching, not doing so will corrupt your game.
Download Links MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.9.1/1.8.9/1.8
Windows only: Download Link from Server EU
All other platforms: Download Link from Server US
For Minecraft 1.8.4/1.8(Beta)
For Minecraft 1.8.2/1.8.1
For Minecraft 1.8.1
- Windows only: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418365257
- All other platforms: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1418365286
MCPatcher For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.1 (Beta)
- Windows: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420515010
- MacOS,Linux: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420514982
MCPatcher For Minecraft 1.7.10,1.7.9, 1.7.2,1.6.4
- Windows: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420514958
- MacOS,Linux: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420514926
MCPatcher For Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.5.1 :
- Windows: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420514836
- MacOS,Linux: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420514785
MCPatcher For Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.4.6
- Windows: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420514741
- MacOS,Linux: http://dl3.file-minecraft.com/index.php?act=dl&id=1420514665