Mercurius Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Mercurius Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a simple and lightweight mod without any direct effects to the core of the game, such as the system of gameplay or the content like adding or erasing or changing some information of blocks and items, etc. Mercurius programmed and designed with a mission of providing the players and modders a lot of operational information of the mods. They can use in combination and a bridge between the mods.
Mercurius has collected from the mods that the players used are some kinds of information. First, Session ID – The random ID codes created by SecureRandom and SHA256 repeatedly in noting five times, these values will reset whenever the game has started. Second, AdID – The random ID codes by SecureRandom and SHA256 repeatedly in noting five times, these values will not change for every Minecraft. Additionally, it will calculate basing on the first time of running Minecraft when installing this mod; Java Version; Minecraft Version; A certain memory data and maximum memory data, etc. Mercurius has mainly used in Modpacks to provide the information for the modders. This mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
You can download and install as the following instructions!
How to Install Mercurius Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mercurius-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Mercurius.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mercurius Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2