Metal Barrels Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 (Better Barrels for Minecraft)
Metal Barrels Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Barrels is an item added to Minecraft in version 1.14. It is made of 6 Planks and 2 Wood Slab. Barrels are a “container” similar to Chest, Droppers or Hoppper. It is often compared to Chest but Barrel and Chest also have their own differences.
Metal Barrels is based on a famous mod in the world of Modded Minecraft which is Iron Chests. But instead of adding new types of chests to Minecraft, Metal Barrels adds new types of Barrels to Minecraft!
Metal Barrels adds to Minecraft 7 new types of Barrels:
- Copper Barrel: There are 45 containers.
- Iron Barrel: There are 54 boxes containing items.
- Silver Barrel: There are 72 boxes containing items.
- Gold Barrel: There are 81 boxes containing items.
- Diamond Barrel: There are 108 storage boxes.
- Obsidian Barrel: There are 108 storage boxes plus the ability to withstand explosions.
- Crystal Barrel: There are 108 storage boxes but you can see 8 items inside it.
To make new mods of the mod, you can use JEI to see the crafting recipe. For Copper Barrel and Silver Barrel, you will need to install mods with these 2 materials to be able to make them.
Metal Barrels also adds to Minecraft “upgrades” that you can use on your Barrel (by Shift + Right Mouse) to level it up.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Metal Barrels Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Metal-Barrels-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Metal Barrels Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4
Metal Barrels Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 (Better Barrels for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.