Metamorph Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Morphling for Minecraft) will bring ability of a modifying character to a mob back to the newest MC version!
Being popular and fond of, Morph feature (known as metamorphosis) which is one of the gameplay breakthroughs allows the player to modify to any original mods with the condition that he or she already decimated them. This one is the feature of iChun’s Morph Mod and zacuke’s Shape Shifter Z Mod. However, these interesting mods are not updated anymore.
Fortunately, from this latest version 1.10.2, a new mod, Metamorph Mod, is brought into the world basing on the idea of previous mods. In Metamorph Mod, the major features are not only maintained but also improved and updated some supporting features.
To start the modifying process, you have to kill any mods. When a mod dies, it will release a ball namely “XXX Morph.” When picking up that ball, you can modify magically into that mod. To access your available mod list, please press button “[“ or “].” To modify yourself to any mod, please press button “Enter.” (Perhaps because of some conflicts among shortcut keys, your button does not work, in this case, please access into Control to edit them).
In Creative mode, you also can modify to any available shapes by button “B.”
In my opinion, these updated mod is a significant renovation in mod gameplay. From now on, they will have individual HP number. Moreover, they can hold a weapon and use their unique abilities. (Just several mods can use button “V”). For example, when you modify to VillagerGolem, your beaten target is throw up so far in the air, similarly, when you modify to CaveSpider, your beaten target is dangerously poisoned.
Modifying to Creeper becomes super easy!
The list of the mod and their unique abilities:
- Cave Spider (poisoning, climb the wall)
- Chicken (slow landing)
- Polar bear
- Rabbit (high jump)
- Squid (swim, breathe underwater)
- Spider (climb the wall)
- Zombie Pigman (fireproof)
- Creeper (bomb blow up)
- Ghast (fly, fireproof, shoot fireball)
- Magma Cube (fireproof)
- Zombie (fire under sunlight)
How to Install Metamorph Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Morphling for Minecraft)
- Download Forge Installer, Metamorph Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Metamorph.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Metamorph Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Morphling for Minecraft)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Official Release – Recommend version)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Official Release – Latest version)