MicdoodleCore 1.8.9/1.7.10 is just a library of classes that all Micdoodle8 mods use. You need to install this if you are going to install any of Micdoodle8 mods.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
MicdoodleCore 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (Beta Tester)