Mike Dongles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds very little to the game, but everything it adds is configurable.
- Ability to right click to harvest crops (Cocoa Beans, Melons and Pumpkins included along with Beetroots, Potatoes, Carrots and Wheat)
- Crop Dongles (When right clicked on the plant mentioned above they have extra chances to drop even more)
- Watering Dongle (Like a watering can, makes crops grow faster, including cactus and sugarcanes and all the mentioned above)
- Starting Inventory (Allows you to define items a player will start a world with)
- Sponge Dongle (It sucks)
- The Crop Dongles can plant seeds in a 3×3 area at once
- The Crop Dongles can be used as a shovel
- Plays “Jeff the killer – LOL you died” when a player dies
- Right Click functionality and the Crop Dongle should work on Crops from other Mods
- Spongle can now suck water when placed on the world in a 5 radius around it. It will become a Wet Spongle
- Wet Sponge – Placed on the world, can convert Cobblestone, Cobblestone Walls and Stone Bricks into Mossy Cobblestone, Mossy Cobblestone Walls and Mossy Stone Bricks
- MLG Horn (Play MLG Horn ingame when pressing ‘L’) (Apparently wont play to other players on a server as for now)
A look at the Crop Dongles
Crop Dongles Features
Crop Dongles Recipes
How to install Mike Dongles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mike Dongles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2