MineColony Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (MineColonies)
MineColony Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a mod programmed to use in both Survival Single Player and Survival Multiplayer. It allows the players to build and create the villages, lands on the favors of the players. It also allows them to control and lead their colony. With their territory, the players can notify the right, drive and request the Non-Player Character (NPC) to work some harvesting tasks to develop the country.
It introduces to the users some different kinds of Non-Player Characters with several missions, and possibilities such as Builders, Crafters, Farmers, Guards, Enchanters, etc. All of NPCs in this field can automate many tasks continuously without tiredness. It brings a huge number of ingredients, materials, and minerals to the players. These things will help the players to build, upgrade the buildings in their territories or enlarge the country.
One particular highlight of Minecolonies is that it can use in server Survival Multiplayer because it allows the players with the same interest to interact with each other, individual senses in config. Therefore, the players can develop together one land or separate several parts from developing particularly and fight each other. Moreover, Minecolonies owns a massive number of structure samples, which allows the players use NPC Builders to build. These samples are created carefully, and the players can add to their designs. Minecolony requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.11.2.
How to Install MineColony Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Become Headman in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MineColony-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MineColony Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (MineColonies)