Just as the name implies, Minecraft Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 mod adds into the game more flat colored blocks with different saturation level.
The color of blocks is quite limited to just a few colors in Minecraft, especially to the most common block used in building and decoration – wool. To build vast and colorful structures, using the default materials of Minecraft may compromise the beautiful designs due to their excessive details.
With this mod, you are free to use every basic colors and saturation to create any structures or pixel arts, using all kind of colors that the computer can understand. No more confusing details and patterns, all you need is flat colored blocks, ensuring you to have the best creative experience. If you still want to add more details and patterns, you can use Minecraft Colored Block mod together with Chisel mod, as MCB is compatible with any mod. MCB requires Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2 and Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Minecraft Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, Colored Blocks Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the Colored-Blocks.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Minecraft Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Minecraft Colored Blocks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.