Minecraft Comes Alive mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a Minecraft mod based off real life in Minecraft. Get married, have a family, get a job, and run your village and hire villagers to do daily chores in Minecraft! Now you can get married, have kids, and live like a Sim in Minecraft.
Minecraft is a sandbox game, so its gameplay is “free”: you are free to do whatever you like in the vast in-game world. You may use anything and any method to prolong your survival in the game. However, there would be a point when you may feel disappointed, that there is no single creature that can improve communicate with you. Even the so-called “villager” can only mumble incomprehensible sounds while trading with you.
With MCA, the defaults Villager will be completely renewed. They can now use different actions to express their emotions as well as different dialogue lines as well. You can interact with NPCs using commands like Chat, Joke, Gift, Shake Hand … You can even know their character, emotions, or also propose and get married to an NPC depending on your in-game gender. Everything will indeed come alive in MCA. The mod requires Radix Core, Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.10.2 and older.
Minecraft Comes Alive Crafting Recipe:
Additionally, Minecraft Comes Alive mod adds a unique, secret feature in Hardcore mode, which is more exciting than ever before with this mod installed. Players must have Minecraft Forge installed for this mod to work correctly, so be sure to pick that up before installing the mod if you don’t have it already. With more than 200 unique skins for NPC villagers, players won’t have a hard time remembering who has what items with this mod, either. That is an annoying problem in standard Minecraft since villagers look the same as one another, save for some palette swaps.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Showcase
In my opinion, MCA is a mod that is worth trying for players, and to support the author, why don’t you download and use it, and then share your experiences in the comment below? If you haven’t known how to install these mods that require Minecraft Forge, you could read the instruction guide here.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Changelogs
- Fix: Crash when attacking creatures with villager overriding off.
- Fix Crash when looking at memorial objects or tombstones.
- Fix: Crash when loading a save where a villager is fishing.
- Fix: Crash when loading existing worlds up.
- Fix Potential crash with mods that cause actions on right-clicking.
- Fix: Interaction dialogue will no longer open if another mod’s GUI opens before it.
- Fix: Crash no longer occurs when using the whistle in SMP.
- Fix Crash when using Special -> Check Happiness no longer occurs.
- Fix: Family members will now use melee weapons.
- Fix: Farmers no longer replant a melon stem when harvesting melons.
How to Install Comes Alive Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, RadixCore, Minecraft-Comes-Alive.
- Right-click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Minecraft-Comes-Alive.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list was classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.