MineFantasy 2 Mod 1.7.10 is a large medieval based mod with goals to aim on improving many features (particularly crafting). There is a wide range of interactive crafting methods such as Forging, smelting and refining. This mod consists of simpler crafting, with more use to the created items.
The aim for MineFantasy 2 Mod is to be a bit easier to pick up and play, and not have to spend time learning the basics before even trying to play it. That’s not to say that some things aren’t going to be hard, it just means that some of the features of MineFantasy 1 may either not be re-implemented or be altered. But it may not be popular among everyone.
and much more…
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MineFantasy 2 Resource Pack (32x): (Optional)
MineFantasy 2 Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Author: AnonymousProductions ❘ 26 mins ago ❘ views