Minema Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft written by BarracudaATA allows the player who is movie maker about the game to record a film with high quality and many attractive options.
Being similar to many record systems integrated into the famous engines such as Source Engine, CryEngine,…, the Minema Mod can record by frame disguise instead of just image record by the third party software (like Fraps, Dxtory, Bandicam,…). It helps slow video reach incredible high FPS, which is what the third party software cannot do for sure. Even if your configuration allows you to record in high FPS, the result cannot be as great as recording by Minema. However, because of its high quality and various options, this mod tends to serve the professional player rather than normal Minecraft player.
You can download the latest version in the link below and install following instruction. Have fun!
How to Install Minema Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Minema-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Minema Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Alpha version)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Alpha version)