Dmillerw and Girafi make MineMenu Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft. The mod introduces a brand new interface for the game and provides quick selection ability for functions like inventory, settings…
Before talking about the mod’s features, I would like to point out one of the most annoying things in Minecraft. Many shortcuts in the game use the same keys, making it very inconvenient to remap the keys, for there are too many features that need shortcut keys! That problem annoyed me a great deal, and I had finally found an answer for it – the Mine Menu mod.
Mine Menu mod provides 10 shortcuts for functions that players want to have quick access to. The mod can also install sub-menus for shortcuts to contain more options.
You can download the latest version of Mine Menu Mod from the link below and follow the installing instruction. Have fun gaming!
How to Install MineMenu Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, MineMenu.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MineMenu Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
MineMenu Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.