MineMenu Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
If you’re a Minecraft player who likes to try out every new mod whenever it comes out and have your installation folder filled with many different kinds of mods then you’ve probably had conflicts between different mods quite a few times already. Conflicts mostly occur with the keybindings since it’s definitely possible that two different mods use the same keybinding. Up until now there hasn’t been a direct way to avoid these issues so players were sort of forced to change their keys which was another issue because some mods didn’t even support the ability to alter their keybindings but worry not as the MineMenu mod is here to rid you of all those issues and make the whole process of modding much easier.
The MineMenu mod implements a really intuitive and easy to use circular menu that you can customize with your mods. The menu can hold up to ten different mods at any given time which is a pretty ample amount for even the most hardcore of modders. Once you’ve entered all your mods into this menu then you’ll rarely, if ever, have any problems so you’ll be able to run a ton of different mods at the same time without worrying about any conflict issues since every single mod will have its own individual key assigned to it.
One of the main highlights of the MineMenu mod is that instead of simply assigning standard keybindings to the mods, you can also add some creative functions and commands that will cause them to start up and these options are great for players who don’t want to constantly keep enabling and disabling mods. Alongside all these things, the mod doesn’t have any technical issues either so you won’t run into any bugs while using it which is a big plus point.
MineMenu Mod Update Logs
- Fixed key toggle saving
- Fixed wrong order of action headers
- Fixed the “Use Item” action being completely broken
- Added clipboard feature to the command action.
- Changed mod id to lower case.
- Changed config path to config/MineMenu.cfg instead of config/MineMenu/MineMenu.cfg
- Moved menu.json location out of config folder.
- Added support for @p to command actions.
- Fixed crash on selecting inventory slot that doesn’t contain an item.
- Fixed crash on deleting non-existent menu item.
How to install MineMenu Mod?
- Download Forge installer, open it and install
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge in the profile list
- Click Edit Profile and then Open Game Dir, this opens the game folder
- Create a new folder called mods
- Download the mod and put it into the mods folder
Download Links for MineMenu Mod
for Minecraft 1.11 / 1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.10 / 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9
for Minecraft 1.8.9
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Credit: dmillerw & Girafi – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum