MineSafety Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.4 called MineSafety.
MineSafety is a minimalistic mod with a nice feature. This feature will make mine work in Minecraft a little more dangerous.
Exactly, MineSafety will cause players to take damage while under the caves. If so, how to safely go underground? Don’t worry because MineSafety also has a plan for this. The player must receive damage while underground only works when they are not wearing hats. Therefore, you only need to wear a hat to mine safely.
MineSafety also added to Minecraft an item called Depth Gauge. The Depth Gauge you wear will show you at what Y level you are. If you go too deep, the Depth Gauge will alert you to wearing a hat by making the Y level turn red.
MineSafety is suitable for use in conjunction with other mods or in the modpack you desire.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install MineSafety Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MineSafety-1.14.4.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MineSafety Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
MineSafety Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 (Make Mining More Dangerous) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.