MineTraps Mod 1.12.2 (Traps for Minecraft)
MineTraps Mod 1.12.2. Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your house was attacked by hostile creatures or other players? Don’t worry because MineTraps is a mod that will solve this problem for you!
MineTraps adds Minecraft many types of traps that you can use for many things not just to protect your home!
Here are some types of traps that mods bring:
1. Bear Trap: Stepping on Bear Trap will cause the player or creature to be unable to move and will take damage over time. Bear Trap is very effective for creatures because if it is a player, they simply need to jump over it.
2. Barbed Wire: Barbed Wire is like a String, which will slow anyone who passes it but Barbed Wire will deal damage to them.
3. Chest Bomb: Chest Bomb is a trap for map thieves. Chest Bomb looks like a chest but when you right-click it, it will explode!
4. Barbed Wire Fence: Barbed Wire Fence is a combination of Barbed Wire and Iron Fence. You cannot step over Barbed Wire Fence and when you touch it you will take damage.
Above are just a few examples. MineTraps also has many other types of traps: Razor Wire, Obstacle, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Nail Trap, Toxic Nail Trap, Mine, Toxic Mine, Fall Trap. In addition, MineTraps has some other things like Mud, Quicksand, Toxin (poison water) too!
Wish you all have fun playing games! MineTraps should be used with JEI to easily find recipes for traps!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install MineTraps 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, MineTraps-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MineTraps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
MineTraps Mod 1.12.2 (Traps for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.