This mod creates the .zs file on the server’s side, that is why you need the mod on the server too (and need to be op). (Although you can join a server that does not have the mod, you just won’t be able to use it.) This mod has no relation with MineTweaker itself, and MineTweaker is not a dependency. Although this mod is utterly useless without it.
What it do?
- Easy to use GUI recipe editing! (Open the GUI with the command “/mtrm” or “/MineTweakerRecipeMaker”)
- Add or remove recipes.
- Supports ore dictionary!
- Auto-Reload scripts when saving.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CraftTweaker Mod. (For Minecraft 1.8.9+)
- Download and install MineTweaker 3 Mod. (For Minecraft 1.7.10)
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Author: DoubleDoorDevelopment, Claycorp, dries007