MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows the player to generate their recipe with only some simple clicks.
- Allow the player to “create” new original recipes.
- Manage existing recipe.
- Support Ore Dictionary (It allows mods use the material of each other).
- Automatic reload script when saving.
It seems that create a recipe is the remarkable feature of MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod that we will review. To create new recipe, you use: “/mtrm” ( OR “/MineTweakerRecipeMaker” )
Then recipe board will turn up will various features and options for you to choose:
Because the program runs in the extremely complex and customized way, I cannot review all fine-tune here. Therefore, I just describe an example in the image below: I put one sapling into the left frame (material frame), and then, I put three sticks into product frame. After that, I press Ok and Save changes. The result will be the same as the image below:
- CraftTweaker Mod
How to Install MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the MineTweaker-RecipeMaker.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2