Mo’ Bends Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will transform the gestures of the characters and mob in your Minecraft to look more “real”, in parallel with the addition of new motion effects.
Nearly to Smart Moving Mod, Mo’ Bends Mod will turn the Steve guy with boring gestures into a different Steve which is more “realistic” than the old one. The character will have his elbow, gestures, and appearances smoother than his old one:
You can see the butt action in front of the audience describes extremely as real. This mod edits pretty many motions as well as a lot of different items effects such as Stand, Run, Walk, Jump, Swim, Fight, new death effect.
Moreover, the author has remade the movement of the monsters, the pictures of Spider, Creeper and Zombie now are very similar to the reality. I shoot some images of Zombie only, and you should see Creeper and Spider by yourself, especially the Creeper, it is very horrible.
How to Install Mo’ Bends Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Mo’-Bends-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Mo’-Bends-Mod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mo’ Bends Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Mo’ Bends Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.