Mo’ Bends Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Mo’ Bends Mod puts life into the players and mobs by making them move around more aestheticly and smooth. This mod makes player, zombie, pig, squid and cow model’s arms and legs more bended.
- Sprint Jumping
- Three Sword Attacks
- Fist Punch
- Sword Trails
- Custom Hurt Effect
- Custom Death Effect
PLAYERS – the player has a lot of new animations now like walking, sprinting, climbing, sneaking, sprint jumping, falling, battle standing, jumping, running while in battle stand, fist punching and weapon swinging.
CREEPERS – Never looked more creepy.
SPIDERS – has your arachnophobia came back to life yet?
PIG ZOMBIES – Beware of that undead pig that seems friendly at first, but it can swing it’s golden sword pretty well.
ZOMBIES – these fellas are hungry for your brains, that is for sure
You want to customize the looks? Click the Mo’Bends Menu Key (Default is ‘G’)!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download links for Mo’ Bends Mod:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2