Mo Bricks Mod 1.12.2. Minecraft is nominally a survival game. However, you can not forget about its constructive and creative aspects. Minecraft also has a mode for players who are interested only in that aspect and that is Creative Mode! And Mo Bricks is a mod for Minecraft that is fully geared towards the game’s build/creativity aspect. Mo Bricks adds a lot of new block types to Minecraft to help you create and build!
To be accurate, Mo Bricks will bring 22 new blocks to Minecraft:
- Aged Bricks: Older brick, looks darker than normal bricks.
- Pebble Bricks: Brick made from Gravel.
- CotSwold Bricks: CotSwold is made from a new material of the mod called Sandy Brick.
- Limestone/Limestone Bricks: Stone combining with Lime Dye.
- Mixed Bricks: A combination of Brick and Nether Brick.
- Dyed Wood: Here are 16 new Woods. They are the combination of Oak Wood and the 16 types of dye available in Minecraft !!
These are all the new building blocks that you will have when using Mo Bricks! Have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Mo Bricks 1.12.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mo-Bricks-xxx.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mo Bricks Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10
Mo Bricks Mod 1.12.2 (New Building Blocks for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.