Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft a series of new glowstone with different colors, allowing you to freely choose the right ones for your construction projects. With easy to remember recipes and bright colors, Mo’ Glowstone is a dream of all Minecraft builders who are looking for the right glowstone for the buildings. Crafting recipes of the glow stones are simple and easy to remember, and you can craft all of them without the need of going to the underworld!
Glow stone is a kind of block that can be found in the Nether realm of Minecraft. It has many uses, but the most common is for lighting. As glow stone has the highest illumination level of the game, its ligh can cover a wide areas. From glow stones, players can craft Redstone Lamp which is highly sought after in interior designing. There are only 4 blocks whose illumination level can rival glow stone, which are Sea Lantern, Beacon, Redstone Lamp and Jack o’ Lantern.
Beside adding glowstones, Mo’ Glowstone also provides players with recipes to craft a Glowstone Lamp, which is similar to Redstone Lamp but does not require red stone to work; Glow stone Brick – a combination between Brick and Glowstone/Glowstone Dust.
Mo’ Glowstone requires Forge Mod Loader, CTD Core and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, CTD Core, Mo-Glowstone.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mo’ Glowstone Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2