MoarSigns Mod adds a lot of new signs to the game, most of the signs added are with material from other mods.
- There is 2 different types signs, wood signs and metal signs.
- Current amount of signs added is 105.
- Having this mod installed by it’s own you will get the vanilla versions of the signs.
- By installing mod listed below as supported you will get access to signs made out of materials from those mods.
- Lots of different sign types
- Able to change text size
- Able to change text location
- Able to give text colors
- Able to give text different styles
- Able to place signs in ceilings and on the ground
- Able to edit signs
- Able to rotate signs
- Able to move signs
- Able to copy signs
These recipes apply to all the signs, the top recipe is for the wood signs and the two below is for the metal signs.
To make the nugget simply use the ingot or diamond in a crafting area and you will get 9 nuggets.
The last recipe is for the SignToolbox.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
MoarSigns Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|MoarSigns-1.10.2-184.108.40.206.jar||Release||1.10.2||Jan 16, 2017|
|MoarSigns-1.9.4-220.127.116.11.jar||Release||1.9.4||Sep 26, 2016|
|MoarSigns-1.9-3.0.0.jar||Release||1.9||Apr 4, 2016|
|MoarSigns-1.8.9-2.1.0.jar||Release||1.8.9||Apr 7, 2016|
|MoarSigns-1.7.10-1.2.4.jar||Release||1.7.10||Feb 29, 2016|
|MoarSigns-1.6.4-1.0.2.jar||Release||1.6.4||May 5, 2014|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net