MoarSigns Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Emerald, Diamond Signs)
MoarSigns Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds a lot of new signs to the game, most of the signs added are with material from other mods. There is 2 different types signs, wood signs and metal signs. Installing this mod alone you only will get the vanilla plank types of signs and the vanilla metals. Installing supported mods will make it possible to use the signs with woods types or metal types from those mods.
- Lots of different sign types.
- Able to change text size.
- Able to change text location.
- Able to give text colors.
- Able to give text different styles.
- Able to place signs in ceilings and on the ground.
- Able to edit signs.
- Able to rotate signs.
- Able to move signs.
- Able to copy signs.
These recipes apply to all the signs, the top recipe is for the wood signs and the two below is for the metal signs. To make the nugget simply use the ingot or diamond in a crafting area and you will get 9 nuggets. The last recipe is for the SignToolbox
How to install MoarSigns Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MoarSigns Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2