Mob Amputation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Amputate limbs of Mobs – changes the work of model in Minecraft Vanilla. Now with Mob Amputation, when the player kills a creature in Minecraft, instead of a Death Animation replays again and again in each creature, “limb” of the mobs will be separated in the position that is attacked. It causes a sensation that player cut part of that creature to pieces.
Are you a bloody player? Do you like cutting part of that wicked creature to pieces to make them experience what you have to go through for survival? Do you feel like a hero when the first item that you create can cut the head or the leg of the unique monsters in nature? If you say yes, Mob Amputation is a perfect mod for you guys who put PvE in a top priority or who love fighting with monsters because this mod makes your experience when fighting with monster become more live.
Not only some parts of the monster splinter, but blood bleeds from that wound as well. And now, after a creature is killed, it is not only an annoying Death Animation falls and evaporates anymore. The dead body will smash into pieces and lies in abundance in the ground like in a bloody arena! Mob Amputation requires iChunUlti, Forge Mod Loader, and Minecraft version 1.8.9/1.9.4, 1.10.2.
How to Install Mob Amputation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Amputate limbs of Mobs in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, iChunUtil Mod, and Mob-Amputation-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods (If it not exists, create a new one.)
- Put jar file of iChunUtil and Mob-Amputation into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
See latest Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods updated daily here.
Download links for Mob Amputation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Mob Amputation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Amputate limbs of Mobs in Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.