Mob Dismemberment Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a “violent” mod. You will see a lot of mobs “scatter” after being killed.
In Minecraft, the types of mobs like Zombie and Skeleton can be light and easy to break down and spread into several pieces when being killed. The reason is they are the creatures with “broken” bodies. However, these mobs in the game are very hard. Although being cut down by many kinds of strong or weak swords or even using axes, they cannot be hurt. Probably Mojang intended to program like that to avoid the violence, huh? (Minecraft is a game for multiple ages). Almost of all the players want when the mobs die, they will scatter all the parts on the ground (because they deserve like that!). Therefore, Mob Dismemberment Mod was born.
After installing the mod, the killed mobs will separate their parts, which look like real and waiting for the hospital.
- Zombie: Has an effect of blood.
- Zombie Pigmen: Like Zombie.
This mod requires Forge Modloader and iChunUtil Mod to run ; you should install it first!
How to Install Mob Dismemberment Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, iChunUtil, and Mob-Dismemberment-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of iChunUtil and the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mob Dismemberment Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Mob Dismemberment Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.