Mob Farm Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will solve a serious problem in spending the time to go up the level and collecting the ingredients from different mobs. It can occur by allowing the players to “plant” those mobs in their farms that they are planting the crops.
In the first time, this idea sounds crazy and stupid, sometimes nonsense. However, if watching it work, I do not worry anymore and I guarantee, it is a “stupid” mod. Just joking, planting the mobs as the plants is a new and unique task, which is more real than farming the agricultural products (haha). You can harvest the seeds (probably own it by killing the mob) and then plant as normal. When the tree grows up, you can collect a full mob with features and products as normal.
You also use other mods to support the farm (for example, EnderIO). Remember that, and you cannot cheat by planting the skeleton tree and feeding the skeleton, because you cannot use bonemeal to feed the trees.
How to Install Mob Farm Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Plant and Harvest “mobs” in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Mob-Farm-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Mob-Farm into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mob Farm Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Mob Farm Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Plant and Harvest “mobs” in Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.