Mob Farm Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2
Tired of being chained to high power costs or high resource costs to spawn mobs at your will? No more of that. Mob farm mod allows you to plant crops that when harvested spawn a monster of their respective type. These monsters are normal versions, and are just as strong as usual, with the same drops.
They can even be automated for use as grinders using other mods such as EnderIO. These crops will not be uprooted by soil being turned back into dirt, as to allow for easier automation. There is one caveat though, they cannot be bonemealed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mob Farm Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2