Mob Party Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will add four types of new mobs (Knight, Zombiechicken, Ghost, Orc) and a terrible boss to defeat with the players in Minecraft.
Mob Party Mod mainly focuses on the theme of middle age and a little legend with some mobs like:
- Knight: Ancient knight
- Zombiechicken: Run slowly and look funny.
- Ghost: They will teleport to another location if being attacked.
- Orc: Be aggressive and badass, they will destroy you if you are careless.
Besides, this mod adds a boss named King. An evil and dark force perhaps erases this king’s brain and we have a mission killing him and bring the peace to the castle (that sounds funny, hah?).
This boss is so powerful and display the blood bar which is similar to Wither or Ender Dragon. You can try to kill him but noting that it is not easy as you think.
This mod does not require any extra mod, so you can download and install with the following link in download folder!
How to Install Mob Party Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Mob-Party file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Mob Party Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Mob Party Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.