Mod Menu Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5. As you already know, currently, to use mods for Minecraft version 1.14 and above, we need to use Fabric. Fabric is quite similar to Forge. It makes installing, using, managing mods easier and easier. It can be said to be a replacement for Forge because Forge has not been updated to version 1.14 of Minecraft.
In Forge, there is a feature that allows players to directly view the game in your installed mod. But this feature in Fabric is not available. This can become quite inconvenient. Please introduce to you “Mod Menu”. Mod Menu is a mod created to overcome this weakness of Fabric. It adds a mod menu (similar to what you see in Forge). In this menu, you will see the mods you have installed and some other information from them. This makes mod management at Fabric and Minecraft 1.14 much simpler.
Mod Menu is a mod that you will want to install if you intend to use mod for Minecraft 1.14.
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Mod Menu Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5
Mod Menu Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (Fabric) (List of Mod for Fabric Modloader) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.