Modular Powersuits Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft revolves around a talented inventor and his creation – a hi-tech suit of armor that equipped with many state-of-the-art technologies to deal with all kind of situations. Inspired by Iron Man, Megaman… Modular Power Suits mod can easily turn the average gamers into a powerful superhero.
For starter, we need a Tinker Table and a piece of the power suit (it can be a helmet, chest piece, mantle, shoes or anything). All you need to do is to use the Tinker Table to activate the armor through the modules.
Let’s take a look onto the modules. They are the extensions that can be assembled into the armor to activate upgraded abilities or enhance basic functions. Modules can engage abilities like: increasing damage, increasing knock backs, night vision, gliding…
This mod can support many third-party mods, so take a look at the crafting recipes of each mod that you have to see if there is anything is interesting to make.
You can download the latest version of the Modular Powersuits Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Modular Powersuits Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Numina Mod, Modular-Powersuits.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Modular Powersuits Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Alpha version)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)