Monster Hunter Frontier Craft Mod 1.7.10 can recreate the great experiences of the popular and addictive action game Monster Hunter, to the point that a hardcore fan of the game would admit that it would be easier to give up on smoking than playing Monster Hunter. For those who do not know about this game, this is not a game for anyone because of its absurd difficulty. You want to jump high and flying around, or holding a massive sword and do combos? Keep dreaming.
Monster Hunter has enough means to stop the player from freely doing what they want, and the gameplay is rather boring as there is only one single tedious process: hunt monsters – being hunted by monsters- hunt them down again. But the most addictive feature of Monster Hunter is after defeating a monster all its parts can be brought back and processed into weapons and armors. All of that equipment has their design and appearance resemble the monster that was used for crafting, accompanied by unique skills. And in numbers up to hundreds, the collection of equipment in Monster Hunter seems to be limitless.
Monster Hunter Frontier Craft mod for Minecraft so far has been reproducing the gameplay almost completely, including four main features:
- Adding more bosses and minibosses
- Simple and easy to understand quest system.
- Enchantment and resources system which are similar to the original title.
- Unique weapons and armors collected from many game titles, including Monster Hunter.
With an enormous amount of content, it is understandable if you end up spending 2-3 hours wrestling with monsters without feeling bored. Have fun gaming and follow the below instruction for installation.
How to Install Monster Hunter Frontier Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Minecraft Animated, WordEdit, MonsterHunter-FrontierCraft.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Monster Hunter Frontier Craft Mod 1.7.10
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Monster Hunter Frontier Craft Mod 1.7.10 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.