Monsterley Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft version 1.10, 1.9.x and conceptionally based on the standard texture pack.
It contains all blocks available in the standard texture pack. Special features of this resource pack are more detailed textures of blocks and a more diverse style of the nature.
- several random alternative textures for plants and other blocks
- varieties of flowers and lily pads partially including blossoms
- rotating ground block textures (grass, dirt, snow, etc.) for a better and more diverse visualization
- a lightmap considering the characteristics of biomes
- a varied texturing of the trees foliage
- 3D models (rail system, furnace, ladder, doors and more)
- additional animations
- optional random alternative peaceful mobs (MCPatcher or OptiFine required to use this feature)
- optional custom sky (MCPatcher or OptiFine required to use this feature)
- Glowstone presented as glowing stone in Nether but as lamp in the Overworld (MCPatcher or OptiFine required to use this feature)
- double slabs have an additional texture double stone slabs are shown like in versions of Minecraft before 1.7
- clear structured GUI with good legibility
- non-standard paintings
How to install
- Download file.
- Start Minecraft then click “Options” in the start menu.
- Click “resource packs” in the options menu.
- In the resource packs menu, click “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file you downloaded in the resource pack folder.
Monsterley Resource Pack Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Monsterley_1022.zip||Release||1.10.2||Oct 22, 2016|
|Monsterley_0918.zip||Release||1.10.2||Sep 18, 2016|
|Monsterley_160627.zip||Release||1.10||Jun 27, 2016|
|Monsterley_0530.zip||Release||1.9.4||May 30, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net