Moo Fluids Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 can dynamically add a Cow entity for each fluid in the Fluid Registry. What this means is that whether it be vanilla or a mod, if it has some kind of fluid (such as Lava) then it will can have an equivilant cow form. Each of these Cows are be able to be right clicked with something that can contain fluids, such as a bucket, bottle or whatever and give you the equivilent fluid for that Cow (e.g. a Water Cow would give a Water Bucket or Water Bottle).
- Fluid randomly selected.
- When you right click the cow with an empty fluid container (bucket, cell, etc) it will attempt to give you a filled version of that container.
- When you right click the cow with a full fluid container (bucket, cell, etc) it will attempt to heal the cow and remove the fluid from the container.
- When you right click the cow with an item it will check to see if that is the correct breeding item for the cow and set the cow to “breeding mode”
- Certain cows (if the right mods are installed) will be able to breed with other types of cow with different fluids to produce new Cows with set fluids… (e.g. Cobalt Cow + Ardite Cow = Manyullyn Cow)
- If a Cow’s fluid is three times more dense then lava, the Cow will not be able to swim.
- If a Cow’s fluid is the same temperature (or hotter) than lava, the Cow will set you on fire when you touch it or punch it with an empty hand (configurable).
- A Cow may only be bucketed when it is an adult, and there is a cooldown (configurable) between when you can interact with it (with right click).
Some Cow families (Parent Cows with their offspring)
How to install Moo Fluids Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Moo Fluids Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2