MooFluids Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft introduces special breed of cows that can produce various types of fluids according to player’s needs.
MooFluids Mod also has some interesting side features:
- If a liquid is 3 times heavier than water, then the cow that has that liquid properties won’t be able to swim.
- If the liquid properties of any cow is hotter (or equally hot as lava), it can burns players if they casually touch the cow without protection.
Forge Installer, MooFluids.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MooFluids Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)