Moolands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds a new world parallel to overworld for you to discover in the game.
As you know, Minecraft now has three parallel with each other. First is Overworld (default world that we spend large surviving time and fight at that place). Second is Nether (a hell of lava and evils). Finally is The End (where the dragon Ender and one boss of the game), and with Moolands Mod, we will add one more world named Moolands. It is a large and mystery world (you are warned before), is a home of one creepy creature – Awful Cow.
To visit this new land is very simple. You only need to build one portal (space gate) like a Nether Gate. One difference is you need to use glowstone instead of Obsidian. After finishing the portal, you use one milk bucket and then activating portal like nether portal, and after that, the gate can work.
Some pictures of the new land, you should self-discovery it:
How to Install Moolands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Moolands.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Moolands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.9.4 (Work for both versions)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Moolands Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.