More Fuels Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 gives you the ability to use practically anything as a fuel source in a furnace. You can use items as simple as torches, cacti, or signs. This mod allows you to use things other than coal and charcoal for fuel. This is a fun mod and great for survival game play.
Or if you have bigger items you no longer need, you can burn these items for an incredibly long time. Things like beds, maps, fireworks and TNT will burn for several minutes giving you a heftier yield of smelted items per fuel source over standard coal.
And even more interesting with this mod is the ability to smelt rotten flesh into leather. Simply put it in the furnace with any fuel source and you’ll start to create leather. This is super handy if you happen to have an abundance of useless rotten flesh that you can ultimately make something useful out of now.
- The ability to use many items as furnace fuel.
- The ability to smelt rotten flesh into leather. (Enabled by default but can be disabled from config)
- A full list of burnable items and their burn times in ticks and seconds is avaliable.
Items + Burn Times:
How to install More Fuels Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More Fuels Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11