More Gamerules Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
More Gamerules Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called More Gamerules.
More Gamerules is a mod that will add new Minecraft to new “gamerules” for you to customize. Gamerules are the rules for your Minecraft world. For example, there are gamerules like doFireTick (true / false) that decide whether the flames will burn blocks as usual; or a gamerule like keepInventory (true / false) that determines if a player dies, they will drop items or not.
More Gamerules will add to Minecraft the following new gamerules:
- endermanGriefing: Allows Enderman to pick up the block.
- creeperGriefing: Allows Creeper to break the block.
- ghastGriefing: Allows Ghast to break blocks.
- doEndermanTeleport: Allow Enderman to teleport.
- doShulkerTeleport: Allows Shulker to teleport.
- doBabyZombieSpawning: Allows the Baby Zombie to appear.
- doBatSpawning: Allows Bat to appear.
- disableHunger: Disable Hunger system. Your health will still heal as usual.
- maxPlayerHealth: You can adjust the player’s health (minimum 1 and maximum 1024).
- And some other gamerules like doCropGrow, doSaplingGrow, enderpearlDamage, doCriticalHits, doItemDespawn, petFriendlyFire.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install More Gamerules Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, More-Gamerules-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for More Gamerules Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
More Gamerules Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.