More Lights Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I want to introduce to you a mod named “More Lights”!
As the name suggests, More Lights adds Minecraft to new options for lighting up your world. More Lights added to Minecraft the new lamps were made from “Light Powder” (a new material of the mod). It is very simple and easy to use!
Currently, More Lights has 7 new lights: Aqua Light, Green Light, Red Light, Purple Light, Orange Light, Blue Light, and Yellow Light! To make these lamps, the first thing you need is Light Powder. Light Powder is made from 5 Gunpowders, 1 Orange Dye, 1 Rose Red, 1 Dandelion Yellow and 1 Torch. Every time you fabricate you will be 4 Light Powder. All mod lights require you to have 4 Light Powder and 1 Glowstone. Then, depending on the color you choose, you’ll need 4 Dye of that color too. For example, you want to build Green Light. You will first need 4 Light Powder and 1 Glowstone, then 4 Green Dye that is Cactus Green. This is similar to the remaining lamps!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install More Lights 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, More-Lights-1.13.2.jar file
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for More-Lights Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2
More Lights Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 (Adds new lights to Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.