More Living Things Mod 1.16.3 (Add Various New Mobs to Minecraft!)
More Living Things Mod 1.16.3 is a mod created with the aim to make the Minecraft world more diverse. It does this by adding many new creatures to Minecraft!
List of mod’s current creatures:
- Elephants: Untreated Elephant will attack you if you hurt them. Elephant can be put on Saddle and be a mount. Feed them Apple to tame (tame), and Wheat to help breed (breed).
- Giraffes: Giraffe will attack you if you hurt them. Need Wheat for breeding.
- Lions: Lion will attack you as you approach. Enjoys raw meats.
- Sharks: Shark moves very quickly under the water. At the same time, they will also immediately attack the player when they get close
- Flamingo: Flamingo is a passive creature (that is, will not attack the player). You can feed them Raw Cod or Raw Salmon to help them multiply.
- Penguin: Penguin is a passive creature. They are very afraid of Polar Bear. Give them Raw Cod / Raw Salmon or Pufferfish to help them breed.
- Ostrich: Ostrich is very fast. They need Wheat for breeding. They will create a nest on top of Sand and lay eggs in it.
- Crab: Appears in variable fields. Can become angry. They love to eat Raw Cod.
- And more will be updated in the future.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install More Living Things Mod 1.16.3 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, More-Living-Things-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for More Living Things Mod 1.16.3
More Living Things Mod 1.16.3 (Add Various New Mobs to Minecraft!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.