More Loot Tables Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft add new droppable items when killing special mobs like Wither or the Ender Dragon.
Loot Tables is known to be the list of all droppable items from killing mobs and animals. More Loot Tables mod adds more items that you can get from killing the stronger monster like Wither, Ender Dragon, Husk Zombie… Config files for each loot table can be found in the mod’s folder.
- minecraft/entities/husk.json (for 1.10.2 only)
- minecraft/entities/boss/dragon.json (for 1.10.2 only)
Note: if you activate Wither’s loot table, then the config file will overwrite Nether Star data. If you still want to have Wither Star drops, then you can add them into the file.
How to Install More Loot Tables Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, More-Loot-Tables.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for More Loot Tables Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
More Loot Tables Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.