More Materials Mod enables you to installs more realistic recipes and more varieties for building materials to the game.
It adds the following items:
- Brick Clay – a more realistic recipe for bricks that uses sand and dirt in addition to clay.
- Stained Brick Clay – brick clay that is stained before firing.
- Stained Brick – the fired brick from stained brick clay.
- Daub – Used in Wattle and Daub walls.
It adds the following blocks:
- Stained Brick Blocks – different colored brick blocks from stained bricks.
- Stained Brick Block Stairs – Stairs version of stained brick blocks.
- Stained Brick block Slabs – Slabs version of stained brick blocks.
- Wooden Frames – a wattle and daub wall inside a timber frame. There is a different type for each type of wood. There are 4 different patterns of frames too.
- Thatched Roofing – Instead of using stairs for roofing, this is a thatched roof made from hay.
- Brick Walls – Similar to Cobblestone walls.
- Stained Brick Walls – Brick walls of different colors.
- Hardened Clay Walls – Walls made from hardened clay.
- Stained Clay Walls – Walls made from different colors of stained clay.
- Wattle Panels and Wattle and Daub Walls – Primitive construction technique to make early earthen homes.
More Materials Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|morematerials-1.11-1.9.20160723.0.jar||Beta||1.11||Dec 13, 2016|
|morematerials-1.10.2-1.9.20160723.0.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Jul 25, 2016|
|morematerials-1.9.4-1.9.20160723.0.jar||Beta||1.9.4||Jul 25, 2016|
|morematerials-1.9.20160320.0.jar||Beta||1.9||Mar 28, 2016|
|morematerials-0.9.20150615.0-MC1.7-20150621.jar||Beta||1.7.10||Jun 22, 2015|
|morematerials-1.0.20150615.0-MC1.8-20150614.jar||Beta||1.8||Jun 15, 2015|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net