More Materials Mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds more realistic recipes and more varieties for building materials to the game.
It adds the following items:
- Brick Clay – a more realistic recipe for bricks that uses sand and dirt in addition to clay.
- Stained Brick Clay – brick clay that is stained before firing.
- Stained Brick – the fired brick from stained brick clay.
- Daub – Used in Wattle and Daub walls.
It adds the following blocks:
- Stained Brick Blocks – different colored brick blocks from stained bricks.
- Stained Brick Block Stairs – Stairs version of stained brick blocks.
- Stained Brick block Slabs – Slabs version of stained brick blocks.
- Wooden Frames – a wattle and daub wall inside a timber frame. There is a different type for each type of wood. There are 4 different patterns of frames too.
- Thatched Roofing – Instead of using stairs for roofing, this is a thatched roof made from hay.
- Brick Walls – Similar to Cobblestone walls.
- Stained Brick Walls – Brick walls of different colors.
- Hardened Clay Walls – Walls made from hardened clay.
- Stained Clay Walls – Walls made from different colors of stained clay.
- Wattle Panels and Wattle and Daub Walls – Primitive construction technique to make early earthen homes.
More Materials Mod Wiki:
How to install More Materials Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More Materials Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11