More Overlays mod adds some of the overlays from Not Enough Items. This mod is client side only.
- Chunk Boundaries
- Light Level / Mob spawns ( 16 block range )
- Item search (only if JEI is installed)
- F9 : Chunk Boundaries
- F7 : Light Level / Mob spawns
- Z (only in inventorys) : Item search
Mob Spawns / Light Level:
- Shows a yellow X on blocks if monsters can spawn in the night or a red X if spawns are always possible.
- Has two modes it shows red lines in the corners and a yellow line in the middle of the chunk.
- In the 2. mode it also shows a green grid on the edges of the chunk.
- Only works if JEI is installed.
- If it is enabled you can search in JEI for items and all items in the inventory that doesn’t match the filter will get blacked out.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
More Overlays Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0