More TNT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft new variations of TNT block with unique characteristics of explosion, promising a whole new “explosive” experience.
The new TNTs of the mod will have specific uses rather than just blowing up blocks that is quite dull and boring. We have tested several types of TNT at a small island away from residential areas, and here are the results (please do not try at home, try the game that is):
As you can see, the last TNT is a Hydrogen Bomb, capable of sinking an entire island!
The mod has the following TNT:
- Scatter Bomb: High damage.
- Nuke TNT: only use for destroying map, very huge blast radius.
- Miner TNT: stronger than normal TNT and guarantee 100% item drop rate.
- Fire Bomb: Incinerates everything within a certain area.
- Napalm: creates a lava crater upon detonation.
- Meteor: Stronger than C4 and release Scatter Bombs after exploded.
- C4: Stronger than conventional TNT
- BunkerBuster: Can dig a very deep hole, sometimes it can even reach the bedrock layer.
- Hydrogen Bomb: stronger than TNT.
- Projectile: explodes after 16s or fly out of range.
- Bundeled Projectile: explodes after 8s, only used for TNT cannon.
- Propellant: Dùng cho đại bác TNT.
- Supernova: not recommended, 10 times stronger than Scatter Bomb, can cause lag and crash server…
- Antimatter: 5 times stronger than Scatter Bomb.
- Precision TNT: small but accurate explosions provide more ores..
- Time Bomb: Timed explosive, detonated after a set amount of time.
So many things to choose right? However, go easy on your rampage or you might reap what you sow!
You can download the latest version of the More TNT mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install More TNT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, More-TNT.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for More TNT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
More TNT Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.