MoreCraft mod adds many items and blocks, designed to fit within Minecraft theme.
- …a cave dweller who spends the rest of your life underground, devouring spiders?
- …a builder who likes to build with smooth stone stairs?
- …a warrior whose your destiny is to slay the Ender Dragon and get to wear the hides of Ender Dragon!
- …a trophy hunter who collects heads for a living?
- …disappointed with the way Mojang makes Minecraft?
If you answer yes to one of the above, then this mod is for you!
Glass doors! Enderman dropping blocks on death! Edible squids! Muttons! Lots more!
- Over 100 items!
- About 20 new blocks!
- 10 new tiers of tools!
- 10+ new tiers of armour!
- Uncrafting recipes! (No uncrafting table necessary!)
- Dozens of tweaks and changes!
- More doors! Nether brick door and even better, glass doors!
New compact storage blocks!
Netherwood trees in the Nether!
Imagine what you can build with Netherwood! Netherwood doors and chests!
Ender bricks! Matches the End well!
Are these… ruby ores? Yes, RUBIES! (Meant to be less rare than diamonds, but still rare.)
And what’s this? Stone stairs? Hurray!
Comfortable spider silk clothes! Expensive though. Offers moderate protection but is very durable.
A true warrior might get their hands on the Wither set! Legendary, of course!
The New Tweaks:
Enderman drops carried blocks on death!
You can extract spider eye from raw spiders.
You can repair damaged anvils by using iron ingots.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for MoreCraft Mod:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9