Morph-o-Tool Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds only a single item, the Morphing Tool.
The Morphing Tool can mimic any wrench, screwdriver, hammer or wand made of twigs and petals you throw at it, making it the perfect “omni-wrench” style item.
- To add a wrench style item to it, craft the Morph-o-Tool alongside the item.
- Whenever you look at a block from the mod that adds that item, the Morphing Tool will turn into the item you added.
- You get the actual item from the mod, not an emulation of the item or a container. This ensures 100% compatibility with that item’s functionality.
- The item gets some NBT data tacked on to it to change its name and ensure the game knows to change it back when you look away.
- Since you get the actual item, you can use it for crafting but you probably shouldn’t, as you’ll lose all other attached items.
- If you don’t want the item to switch (say you have an item that does a binding style function), press F and put it in your off hand. It only morphs while in the main hand.
- While in the standard “Morphing Tool” item, you can use it to rotate blocks using the forge rotation system. It should handle all vanilla blocks and most mod blocks.
- To remove items attached to it, drop the item using Q while shifting and it’s morphed into the item you want to remove.
The config file for the mod includes the following:
- An option to allow every single item to be attached. Disabled by default.
- A blacklist for mods that should not have items attached.
- A whitelist for names where items that contain them should be able to be attached (like wrench, screwdriver, hammer…)
- A whitelist for specific items that don’t contain the previous names that should also able to be attached (like the Botania Wand of the Forest)
- An alias list. Allows you to redirect one mod to another. For example, RFTools adds the Smart Wrench, and the alias list contains “rftoolsdim=rftools”, so when you look at an RFTools Dimensions block (different mod) while you have a Smart Wrench, it’ll grab that instead. Other aliases include Thermal Dynamics to Thermal Expansion, for example.
AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+)
How to install Morph-o-Tool Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AutoRegLib (For Minecraft 1.10.2+).
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Morph-o-Tool Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2