Motion Capture Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Motion Capture Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will update the feature of creating a fake character with its mission to act all the actions of the players – serving for filming purpose in Minecraft.
Have you ever thought of making a movie by Minecraft but you don’t have any supporters or computers to record? If you have some above troubles, Motion Capture Mod is your solution.
Firstly, you have to “act” some actions that you want to put it into the clip. After starting the mod, a fake character looks like you shall serve as your previous efforts. Don’t worry; this character acts as a perfect actor without any errors (you must not get any troubles, at least).
- /mocap-rec <tên-file-replay> <= Start to record
- /mocap-rec stop <= Stop to record
To review, you can use command block with the command:
- mocap-play <name-file-replay> <skin-the-player > <code-or-name-entity>
How to Install Motion Capture Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Motion-Capture file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Motion Capture Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Motion Capture Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.