MovingWorld Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10
MovingWorld mod allows people to create mods that have flying structures, an example of the mod in use is Archimede’s Ships Plus. It also contains code for making your block function while in an entity state.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
MovingWorld Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2